King Lear /
New York :
|Series:||Crowell critical library.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The tragedy of King Lear
- Selections from Nahum Tate's King Lear
- Sources: From The true chronicle history of King Leir. From Holinshed's Chronicles. From Sidney's Arcadia
- Selected criticism: Summary note to King Lear / by S. Johnson
- From On Shakespeare's tragedies / by C. Lamb
- From Characters of Shakespeare's plays / by W. Hazlitt
- From Shakespearean tragedy / by A. C. Bradley
- King Lear and the comedy of the grotesque / by G. W. Knight
- From The Gutenberg galaxy / by M. McLuhan
- King Lear or Endgame / by J. Kott
- From King Lear in our time / by M. Mack
- King Lear and the meaning of chaos / by H. Skulsky
- Selected bibliography (p. 233-235).