The Cambridge companion to Charles Dickens /
New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Preface / John O. Jordan
- The life and times of Charles Dickens / Grahame Smith
- From Sketches to Nickleby / Robert L. Patten
- The middle novels: Chuzzlewit, Dombey, and Copperfield / Kate Flint
- Moments of decision in Bleak House / J. Hillis Miller
- Novels of the 1850s: Hard times, Little Dorrit, and A tale of two cities / Hilary Schor
- The late novels: Great expectations and Our mutual friend / Brian Cheadle
- Fictions of childhood / Robert Newsom
- Fictions of the city / Murray Baumgarten
- Gender, family, and domestic ideology / Catherine Waters
- Dickens and language / Garrett Stewart
- Dickens and the form of the novel / Nicola Bradbury
- Dickens and illustration / Richard L. Stein
- Dickens and theatre / John Glavin
- Dickens and film / Joss Marsh.