The sources of democratic consolidation /
Cornell University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Rational regime preferences in Europe
- Democracy with whom? Authoritarianism under whom?
- Predictability and democratic consolidation
- The right and the breakdown of Spanish democracy, 1931-1936
- Democratic transition and consolidation in Spain, 1976-1986
- Political risks and regime outcomes in Europe before 1940
- Political risks and regime outcomes in Europe after 1945
- Consolidation into the future and outside Europe
- Appendix: interviews on the Spanish rights' beliefs in the 1970s and 1980s.