Literature, amusement, and technology in the Great Depression /
Cambridge ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge studies in American literature and culture ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: disfigurations
- Disinterring Edward Dahlberg
- Laughter and Depression: Henry Miller and the emergence of the technocarnivalesque
- Intermission: vulgar Marxism
- Fascism and fragmentation in Nathanael West
- Militarism and mutilation in John Dos Passos
- Postface: discharges.