Creativity and the imagination : case studies from the Classical Age to the twentieth century /
Newark : London :
University of Delaware Press ; Associated University Presses,
|Series:||Studies in science and culture ;
v. 3 |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Seming and being / Glenn W. Most
- History, technical style, and Chaucer's Treatise on the astrolabe / George Ovitt, Jr.
- Creation and responsibility in science / Leonard Isaacs
- History and geology as ways of studying the past / Stephen Brush
- Science's fictions / Stuart Peterfreund
- Creative problem-solving in physics, philosophy, and painting / Donald A. Crosby and Ron G. Williams.