Postcolonial theory and organizational analysis : a critical engagement /
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1.
- The Gaze of the Other: Postcolonial Theory and Organizational Analysis /
- Anshuman Prasad
- Ch. 2.
- Toward a Postcolonial Reading of Organizational Control /
- Raza A. Mir, Ali Mir and Punya Upadhyaya
- Ch. 3.
- Managing Organizational Culture and Imperialism /
- Bill Cooke
- Ch. 4.
- The Empire of Organizations and the Organization of Empires: Postcolonial Considerations on Theorizing Workplace Resistance /
- Anshuman Prasad and Pushkala Prasad
- Ch. 5.
- Decolonizing and Re-Presenting Culture's Consequences: A Postcolonial Critique of Cross-Cultural Studies in Management /
- Dennis Kwek
- Ch. 6.
- The Return of the Native: Organizational Discourses and the Legacy of the Ethnographic Imagination /
- Pushkala Prasad
- Ch. 7.
- Reading the Rhetoric of Otherness in the Discourse of Business and Economics: Toward a Postdisciplinary Practice /
- Esther Priyadharshini
- Ch. 8.
- Accounting for the Banal: Financial Techniques as Softwares of Colonialism /
- Dean Neu
- Ch. 9.
- Asserting Possibilities of Resistance in the Cross-Cultural Teaching Machine: Re-Viewing Videos of Others /
- Gavin Jack and Anna Lorbiecki
- Ch. 10.
- From the Colonial Enterprise to Enterprise Systems: Parallels between Colonization and Globalization /
- Abhijit Gopal, Robert Willis and Yasmin Gopal
- Ch. 11.
- The Practice of Stakeholder Colonialism: National Interest and Colonial Discourses in the Management of Indigenous Stakeholders /
- Subhabrata Bobby Banerjee
- Ch. 12.
- The Postcolonial Imagination /
- Anshuman Prasad and Pushkala Prasad.