Tertiary education in Colombia : paving the way for reform.
Washington, D.C. :
|Series:||A World Bank country study
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The Current Status of the Tertiary Education System in Colombia
- The Students
- The Providers
- System Governance and Management
- Quality Assurance
- Academic Personnel
- Enrollment: Unprecedented Expansion in the mid 1990s
- Disciplines: Under-Investment in Technical Education
- Programs: Biased Towards Undergraduate
- A Struggling Science and Technology Sector
- A Nascent Internationalization of Colombian Tertiary Education
- Economic Issues and Perspectives
- Increasing External Efficiency
- A Segmented Market for Tertiary Education
- Funding a Selective and Efficient Public Sector
- Filling the Vacancies in the Private Sector
- Inadequate Student Aid
- Strategies and Recommendations for Tertiary Education in Colombia
- Annex I.
- The Colombian Tertiary Education System: Problems and Challenges
- Annex II.
- Institutional Analysis of the Tertiary Education Sector
- Annex III.
- Quality Assurance in Colombia
- Annex IV.
- Science and Technology: Status and Perspective
- Annex V.
- Colombian Higher Education in the Global Market
- Annex VI.
- Economic Perspectives of Tertiary Education
- Annex VII.
- Reforming Student Financial Aid: Issues and Alternatives.