The Chicago manual of style.
Provides information on manuscript preparation, punctuation, spelling, quotations, captions, tables, abbreviations, references, bibliographies, notes, and indexes, with sections on journals and electronic media.
University of Chicago Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The parts of a published work
- Manuscript preparation and manuscript editing
- Rights and permissions
- Grammar and usage
- Spelling, distinctive treatment of words, and compounds
- Names and terms
- Foreign languages
- Quotations and dialogue
- Illustrations and captions
- Mathematics in type
- Documentation I : Basic patterns
- Documentation II : Specific content
- Appendix A : Design and production : basic procedures and key terms
- Appendix B : The publishing process for books and journals.