Welsh communities : new ethnographic perspectives /
University of Wales Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Conceptualizing community / Charlotte Aull Davies
- Supporting the team, sustaining the community: gender and rugby in a former mining villege / Stephanie Jones
- Research on your own doorstep: Welsh rural communities and the perceived effects of in-migration / Emma James
- Family and social change in an urban street community / Martin O'Neill
- Being here and there in The Field: a look at insider ethnography / De Murphy
- Wool measurement: community and healing in rural Wales / Sue Philpin
- Family farm businesses and the farming community: revisiting farm families in west Wales eighteen years on / John Huston
- Vegetarian biographies in time and space: vegetarians and alternatives in Newport, west Wales / Janice Williams
- Constructing communites away from home: Welsh identities in London/ Jeremy Segrott
- Conclusion: reflecting on Welsh communities / Charlotte Aull Davies and Stephanie Jones.