Justification and the future of the ecumenical movement : the Joint declaration on the doctrine of justification /
|Other Authors:||Rusch, William G., Lindbeck, George A.|
Collegeville, Minn. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction / William G. Rusch
- The University and Ecumenism / George Lindbeck
- The Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification: A Roman Catholic Perspective / Walter Cardinal Kasper
- An Anglican Reaction: Across the Reformation Divide / by Henry Chadwick
- A Model for a New Joint Declaration: An Episcopal Reaction to the Joint Declaration on Justification / R. William Franklin
- The Implications of the Joint Declaration on Justification and Its Wider Impact for Lutheran Participation in the Ecumenical Movement / Michael Root
- The Joint Declaration and the Reformed Tradition / Gabriel Fackre
- The Joint Declaration on Justification: A Significant Ecumenical Achievement / Edward Idris Cardinal Cassidy
- Beyond Justification: An Orthodox Perspective / Valerie A. Karras
- Justification and the Spirit of Life: A Pentecostal Response to the Joint Declaration / Frank D. Macchia.