The souls of Black folk : one hundred years later /
University of Missouri Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- "Centurion" / Thelma B. Thompson
- Introduction / Dolan Hubbard
- Reviews of The souls of Black folk / compiled by Erica L. Griffin
- The souls of the "Black Belt" revisited / James Daniel Steele
- Alexandria, Tennessee : dusk and dawn of the rural veil / Reavis L. Mitchell, Jr.
- Anna Julia Cooper, Pauline Elizabeth Hopkins, and the African American feminization of Du Bois's discourse / Barbara McCaskill
- They sing the song of slavery : Frederick Douglass's Narrative and W.E.B. Du Bois's The souls of Black folk as intertexts of Richard Wright's 12 million Black voices / Virginia Whatley Smith
- Du Bois's "Of the coming of John," Toomer's "Kabnis," and the dilemma of self-representation / Chester J. Fontenot, Jr.
- W.E.B. Du Bois and the construction of whiteness / Keith Byerman
- The intersecting rhetorics of art and blackness in The souls of Black folk / Amy Helene Kirschke
- "Looking at one's self through the eyes of others" : W.E.B. Du Bois's photographs for the 1900 Paris Exposition / Shawn Michelle Smith
- Constructing a psychological perspective : the observer and the observed in The souls of Black folk / Shanette M. Harris
- W.E.B. Du Bois and The souls of Black folk : generating an expressive repertoire for African American communication / Carolyn Calloway-Thomas and Thurmon Garner
- The "musical" souls of Black folk : can a double consciousness be heard? / Christopher A. Brooks
- The wings of Atalanta : classical influences in The souls of Black folk / Carrie Cowherd
- W.E.B. Du Bois and the invention of the sublime in The souls of Black folk / Dolan Hubbard
- A selected publication history of The souls of Black folk / compiled by M. Elaine Hughes.