Archbishop William King and the Anglican Irish context, 1688-1729 /
Dublin ; Portland, OR :
Four Courts Press,
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: 'The angel of St. Patrick's is now the guardian of the kingdom' / Chris Fauske
- William King and the threats to the Church of Ireland during the reign of James II / Andrew Carpenter
- A remora to King James' affairs: William King's defence of protestant office-holders, 1689-90 / James McGuire
- William King, patriotism and the 'national question' / Patrick McNally
- William King as bishop and parliamentarian, 1691-7 / Philip O'Regan
- William King - European man of letters / Joseph Richardson
- The Irish Pragmatist / David Berman
- The strange case of Dr. King and Mr. Hutcheson / Michael Brown
- William King and the idea of 'improvement' / Susan Reilly
- The Synge family and the limits of toleration / Marie-Louise Legg.