Maud Gonne's Irish Nationalist writings, 1895-1946 /
Dublin ; Portland, OR :
Irish Academic Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Chronology of Maud Gonne's Life
- Introduction: Maud Gonne and the Irish Nationalist Press, 1895-1946
- Selected Works about Maud Gonne
- Pt. 1.
- Those Who Are Suffering for Ireland
- A Manifesto
- Amnesty Agitation in Ireland
- My Experiences in Prison
- The Treatment of Eileen Colgan
- To the Editor
- Political Prisoners: Outside and In
- Conditions of Prisoners
- Prisoners in the Free State
- Ireland, 1936
- Arbour Hill
- The Gaol Gates Must Be Opened
- The Coercion Act and Its Effect
- The Birthday of Prison Bars
- A Request
- Pt. 2.
- The Cause of Ireland
- The Work of the United Irishmen: A Seasonable Hint
- Remember '98!
- Irishmen and the British Army
- Jingoism in Dublin
- Cowards or Traitors
- The Famine Queen
- Her Subjects
- Ireland Under Victoria: 1837-1900 (Parts I-VII)
- Irishmen and the English Army
- In the Event of War
- Letter to the Editor of the Irish World
- Ireland To-Day
- Ways of Checking Emigration
- An Embarrassed King
- The Irish Press
- Pt. 3.
- The Downtrodden
- The Rights of Life and the Rights of Property
- Famine! My Experiences in Mayo
- Famine in the West
- Relief Work in Erris
- A Question of Policy
- The Evicted Tenants
- What We Owe the Children
- How the Poor Live in Castlerea
- Ireland and the Children
- National Education of the Children
- The Children Must Be Fed
- Feeding the Schoolchildren
- The Children's Case
- Our Irish Children
- Letter to Women Workers' Column
- The Real Criminals
- Meals for School Children
- Pt. 4.
- Trans-National Solidarity
- Signs of Hope
- The Boer Women
- The World's Justice
- Ireland and Her Foreign Relations
- Ireland and Irish-America
- Pt. 5.
- The Literary Revival
- The Goddess Brigid
- A National Theatre
- Pt. 6.
- The Failures of the Free State
- MacBride House Raided
- A Worthy President of the Free State
- Condemnation of the Provisional Government
- Bartholmew Noone, IRA
- A Protest Addressed to AE
- How We Beat the Terrorist Proclamations
- Must We Fight Again For Ireland's Honour?
- The Proclamation of the Republic: Ireland's Charter of Liberty
- 1937 Constitution
- Are We Pagans?
- Beware of Pickpockets
- Fascism, Communism, and Ireland
- Pt. 7.
- Partition and the North
- Practical Work: Central Relief Fund Necessary
- The History of the Orange Order
- History Explains Orange Order's Anti-Catholic Bias
- Object Was Extermination of Catholics, Grattan Said
- Orange Order: Go, Wreck the Catholic Church!
- When Children Were Marks for Orange Bullets
- English Statesman Relied on the Lodges
- The Real Case Against Partition
- Patriotic Children's Treat
- First Meeting of Inghinidhe na hEireann.