How to pay for your degree in business & related fields, 2002-2004
|Main Author:||Schlachter, Gail A.|
|Corporate Author:||EBSCOhost books.|
|Other Authors:||Weber, R. David, 1941-|
El Dorado Hills, CA :
Reference Service Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- [pt. 1].
- Why another financial aid directory
- What's included
- What's excluded
- Sample entry
- What's updated
- How the directory is updated
- How to use the directory
- Plans to update the directory
- Other related publications
- [pt. 2].
- About the authors
- [pt. 3].
- Merit and other no-need funding for college students
- Social sciences
- Any subject area
- [pt. 4].
- State sources of information on educational benefits
- State financial aid
- Guaranteed student loan programs
- [pt. 5].
- Financial aid library [Bibliography]
- General financial aid directories
- Subject/activities directories
- Directories for special groups
- Contests and awards
- Nothing over $4.95
- Cyberspace sites
- [pt. 6].
- Program title
- Sponsoring organization