The money primary : the new politics of the early presidential nomination process /
|Main Author:||Goff, Michael J., 1953-|
Lanham, MD :
Rowman & Littlefield Publishers,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- "The money primary" in the early presidential nomination process
- The early presidential nomination campaign and presidential campaign finance in the political science literature
- Research plan and methodology for examining "the money primary"
- The cases of 1988 and 2000: the two all non-incumbent presidential nomination races of the post-reform era
- Early campaign fund-raising success and candidate viability
- Media coverage of campaign fund-raising success and candidate viability
- "The money primary" and presidential selection.