Pobladoras, indígenas, and the state : conflicts over women's rights in Chile /
|Main Author:||Richards, Patricia, 1971-|
New Brunswick, N.J. :
Rutgers University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Women's rights and representing difference
- Women's activism and the Chilean state
- National development, social policy, and the poor
- Participation and the representation of pobladoras in the state
- State goals, national identity, and the Mapuche
- Visión de pueblo and the representation of Mapuche women in the state
- Why difference matters.