The illusion of public opinion : fact and artifact in American public opinion polls /
|Main Author:||Bishop, George F.|
Lanham, MD :
Rowman & Littlefield,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The elusiveness of "public opinion"
- Illusory opinions on public affairs
- Survey questions and reality
- The changing American voter : fact and artifact
- September 11's ephemeral opinions
- Ambiguities of measurement
- Spurious impressions in the press
- Illusions of causality : asking why
- Improving the measurement of public opinion.