The record of the paper : how the New York Times misreports US foreign policy /
|Main Author:||Friel, Howard, 1955-|
|Other Authors:||Falk, Richard A.|
London ; New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Without facts or law : the US invades Iraq
- The liberal hawks on Iraq : a pretense of sophistication
- Editorial policy and Iraq : a Fortune-500 company positions its product
- A crime against peace : Iraq and the Nuremberg precedent
- The torture overture : human rights, Harvard, and Iraq
- Interventionism and due diligence : overthrowing Venezuela's president
- A dodgy dissent : Nicaragua v. United States at the world court
- The Vietnam syndrome : from the Gulf of Tonkin to Iraq.