Globalizing women : transnational feminist networks /
Johns Hopkins University Press,
|Series:||Themes in global social change
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Globalizing women : an introduction and overview
- Globalization and its discontents : capitalist development, political movements, and gender
- Female labor, global inequalities, and feminist responses
- The women's movement and its organizations : discourses, structures, resources
- From structural adjustment to the global trade agenda : DAWN, WIDE, WEDO
- Feminists vs. fundamentalists : WLUML and SIGI
- The travails of transnational feminist organizing : AWMR
- The spectre that haunts the global economy? : the challenge of global feminism.