Our separate ways : women and the Black Freedom Movement in Durham, North Carolina /
Chapel Hill :
University of North Carolina Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- If you want anything done, get the women and the children : fighting jim crow in the 1940s and 1950s
- A few still, small voices : Black freedom and white allies in the doldrums
- The sisters behind the brothers : the Durham movement, 1957@-1963
- The uninhibited voice of the poor : african american women and neighborhood organizing
- the Colored and white will stand together : organizing poor whites
- I can't catch everybody, but I can try : Black power politics, the boycott, and the decline of neighborhood organizing
- Visiting ladies : interracial sisterhood and the politics of respectability.