Thank God for the atom bomb, and other essays /
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Thank God for the atom bomb
- An exchange of views
- Postscript (1987) on Japanese skulls
- Writing in wartime
- George Orwell
- "A power of facing unpleasant facts"
- Killing, in verse and prose
- A well-regulated militia
- Travel, tourism, and "international understanding"
- On the persistence of pastoral
- Taking it all off in the Balkans
- The fate of chivalry, and the assault upon mother
- Modernism, adversary culture, and Edmund Blunden