The spectacle of isolation in horror films : dark parades /
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Body doubles and severed hands : the relation between avant-garde cinema and horror movies
- "And I brought you nightmares" : the play of horror in Hitchcock's films
- Horror, humor, poetry : Sam Raimi's Evil dead trilogy
- The darkness is not the devil : atheism and "the death of affect" in the films of David Cronenberg
- The apartment as a cell of horror
- Angels and aliens : the supernatural other in popular consciousness.