The Cambridge companion to Willa Cather /
Cambridge, UK ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Willa Cather as progressive : politics and the writer / Guy J. Reynolds
- The Cather thesis : the American empire of migration / Joseph R. Urgo
- Willa Cather's American modernism / Richard H. Millington
- Willa Cather and the geography of Jewishness / Lisa Marcus
- Willa Cather and sexuality / Jonathan Goldberg
- Willa Cather and the performing arts / Janis P. Stout
- Willa Cather and the comic sense of self / Susan J. Rosowski
- Cather and the short story / Mark J. Madigan
- Willa Cather in the country of the ill / Sharon O'Brien
- Rereading My Ántonia / Anne E. Goldman
- Fictions of possession in The professor's house / John N. Swift
- Catholic expansionism and the politics of depression in Death comes for the archbishop / Leona Sevick
- Willa Cather and "the old story" : Sapphira and the slave girl / Ann Romines.