Adolescence, sexuality, and the criminal law : multidisciplinary perspectives /
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction / Helmut Graupner, Vern L. Bullough
- The 17-year-old child : an absurdity of the late 20th century / Helmut Graupner
- Age of consent : a historical overview / Vern L. Bullough
- Adolescent American sex / David Weiss, Vern L. Bullough
- An empirical examination of sexual relations between adolescents and adults : they differ from those between children and adults and should be treated separately / Bruce Rind
- 14 to 18 year olds as "children" by law? : reflections on developments in national and European law / Lilian Hofmeister
- Sexuality, adolescence and the criminal law : the perspective of criminology / Michael C. Baurmann
- Adolescence, sexual aggression and the criminal law / Lorenz Böllinger
- Prostitution of young persons : a topic of social work and/or penal legislation / Thomas Moebius
- Sexual consent : the criminal law in Europe and outside of Europe / Helmut Graupner.