Captive audience advertising invades the classroom /
Examines the growing youth market as in-school advertising has steadily increased in America's public schools in recent years with little or no public awareness. Includes interviews with teachers, students, parents, and activists.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Northampton, MA :
Media Education Foundation,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Advertising invades the classroom
- The shadow curriculum : sponsored educational materials
- Channel One : commercials in the classroom
- Schools in need : the politics of funding
- Sweet deals : exclusive soda contracts
- Resisting commercialism : legislative action
- Resisting commercialism : local activism
- What's at stake : keeping schools public
- More on channel one
- More on commercialism
- More on the politics of funding
- More on resisting commercialism
- More on what's at stake.