Forced passages : imprisoned radical intellectuals and the U.S. prison regime /
University of Minnesota Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Domestic war zones and the extremities of power: conceptualizing the U.S. prison regime
- "You be all the prison writer you wish": the context of radical prison praxis
- Radical lineages: George Jackson, Angela Davis, and the fascism problematic
- Articulating war(s): punitive incarceration and state terror amid "no middle ground"
- "My role is to dig or be dug out": prison standoffs and the logic of death
- Forced passages: the routes and precedents of (prison) slavery.