The Cambridge companion to feminist literary theory /
Cambridge, UK ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- On canons : anxious history and the rise of black feminist literary studies / Ann Ducille
- Pleasure, resistance, and a feminist aesthetics of reading / Geraldine Heng
- The literary politics of feminist theory / Ellen Rooney
- What feminism did to novel studies / Nancy Armstrong
- Autobiography and the feminist subject / Linda Anderson
- Modernisms and feminisms / Katherine Mullin
- French feminism's écriture féminine / Kari Weil
- Feminism and popular culture / Nickianne Moody
- Poststructuralism : theory as critical self-consciousness / Rey Chow
- Feminists theorize colonial/postcolonial / Rosemary Marangoly George
- On common ground? : feminist theory and critical race studies
- Feminist psychoanalytic literary criticism / Elizabeth Weed
- Queer politics, queer theory, and the future of identity : spiralling out of culture / Berthold Schoene.