An abstract from the account of the asylum, or house of refuge, situate in the parish of Lambeth in the county of Surry. Instituted in the year 1758, for the reception of friendless and deserted orphan girls, the settlement of whose parents cannot be found.
printed by order of the guardians,
|Online Access:||Full text online|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!