Forensic analysis on the cutting edge : new methods for trace evidence analysis /
|Other Authors:||Blackledge, Robert D.|
Hoboken, NJ :
J. Wiley & Sons,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- All that glitters is gold! / Robert D. Blackledge and Edwin L. Jones, Jr.
- Forensic analysis of automotive airbag contact - not just a bag of hot air / Glenn D. Schubert
- Ink analysis using UV laser desorption mass spectrometry / John Allison
- Condom trace evidence in sexual assaults : Recovery and characterization / Wolfgang Keil, MD
- Latent invisible trace evidence : Chemical detection strategies / Gabor Patonay...[et al.]
- Application of cathodoluminescense to forensic science / Christopher S. Palenik, and JoAnn Buscaglia
- Forensic application of DART (direct analysis in real time) mass spectrometry / James A. Laramee
- Forensic analysis of dyes in fibers via mass spectrometry / Linda A. Lewis and Michael E. Sigman
- Characterization of surface-modified fibers / Robert D. Blackledge and Kurt Gaenzle
- Characterization of smokeless powders / Wayne Moorehead
- Glass cuts / Helen R. Griffin
- Forensic examination of pressure sensitive tape / Jenny Smith
- Discrimination of forensic analytical chemical data using multivariate statistics / Stephen L. Morgan and Edward G. Bartick
- The color determination of optically variable flake pigments / Mike Nofi
- Forensic science applications of stable isotope ratio analysis / James R. Ehleringer, and Thure E. Cerling, and Jason B. West.