Funding education beyond high school audio highlights.
"Audio Highlights, presented through a series of simulated conversations, discussions and lectures, explains to students how they can apply for and receive aid from the U.S. Department of Education's Federal Student Aid Programs for education beyond high school. Audio Highlights provides a...
|Corporate Author:||United States. Dept. of Education. Federal Student Aid.|
|Format:||Online CD Book|
Washington, D.C. :
U.S. Department of Education,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Only a dream : [public service announcement]
- Introduction and overview of contents
- Section 1. Federal student aid at a glance : an overview of the process
- Section 2. Why go to college
- Section 3. How to prepare for college
- Section 4. Choosing a career
- Section 5. Choose a school carefully : it's a lifetime investment
- Section 6. What information do I need when I fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)?
- Section 7. What is a Federal Student Aid PIN and why do I need one?
- Section 8. What's so great about doing the FAFSA online?
- Section 9. Am I dependent or independent? Who is my parent when I fill out the FAFSA?
- Section 10. Why get a student loan? Adding a loan to your financial aid package
- Section 11. Be a responsible borrower
- Section 12. How your financial aid administrator can help you
- Section 13. Don't get scammed on your way to college
- Section 14. Student aid and identity theft
- Section 15. Be an informed consumer
- Section 16. Sources of nonfederal aid for blind and visually impaired students.