Latino change agents in higher education : shaping a system that works for all /
San Francisco, CA :
|Series:||The Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Why the United States can no longer wait to educate its Latino population / Leonard A. Valverde, Baltazar Arispe y Acevedo, Monte E. Perez
- Pathways to a better future : reconfiguring the educational context for change / Henry T. Ingle, Yolanda R. Ingle
- Making an all-in-one K-16 system work / Gloria Ann Lopez
- From minority to majority population : status change requires new educational strategies / Ed Apodaca
- Recent strategies to increase access and retention / Silas H. Abrego
- Latino professional associations : advocacy for liberation / Leonard A. Valverde
- Establishing institutions of higher education that serve Latinos / Monte E. Perez
- The stakes keep going up : sustaining Latino communities / Baltazar Arispe y Acevedo
- Old promises, contemporary goals, and future dreams : time for a bold plan / Manuel N. Gomez
- Where Latinos go to college matters! / Roberto Haro
- Leadership always makes a difference / David Ballesteros
- Changing paradigms : as society transforms so must higher education / Leonard A. Valverde.