A guide to teaching research methods in psychology /
Malden, MA :
|Series:||Teaching psychological science ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- An introduction to psychological research methods: course content and pedagogical considerations
- Getting ready to teach
- Teaching psychology as a science
- Ethical considerations in psychological research: teaching issues
- Teaching reliability and validity
- Teaching the distinction between experimental and nonexperimental research methods
- Teaching the relation between statistics and research methods
- Teaching the distinction between large-N and small-N research designs
- The laboratory as teaching tool
- Innovative approaches to teaching research methods
- Reflection and revision.