The causes and remedies of pauperism in the United Kingdom considered
|Access:||Full text online|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introductory ser. Being a defence of the principles and conduct of the Emigration Committee against the charges of Mr. Sadler
- 1st ser. Containing correspondence with C. Poulett Thomson, Esq. M.P. upon the conditions under which colonization would be justifiable as a national measure
- 2nd ser. Containing correspondence with M. Duchatel, author of an essay on charity, with an explanatory preface
- 3rd ser. Containing letters to Sir Francis Burdett, Bt., M.P. upon pauperism in Ireland
- 4th ser. Explanation of Mr. Wilmot Horton's bill, in a letter and queries addressed to N.W. Senior, Esq. ... with his answers : dedicated to the rate-payers of England and Wales.