Religious liberty : essays on First Amendment law /
These essays focus on the intellectual and philosophical roots of religious liberty and the confrontations with the authority of secular law.
Cambridge, United Kingdom ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Foreword / Thomas Griffith
- Introduction / Daniel N. Robinson
- Two concepts of liberty & and conscience / Robert P. George
- Religious liberty : the first freedom? / Daniel N. Robinson
- The creation and reconstruction of the first amendment / Akhil Reed Amar
- Recasting the argument for religious freedom / Hadley Arkes
- Let us pray : Greece v. Galloway / Gerard V. Bradley
- What are we really arguing about when we argue about the freedom of the church / Michael P. Moreland
- Our schizophrenic attitude towards corporate conscience / Brett G. Scharffs
- Religion freedom in the world today / Roger Scruton
- The first of all freedoms is liberty of conscience / Michael Novak.