Printed, Invitation and Insert, To: Tenth Anniversary Catholic Club Banquet, February 8, 1887.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [2/2/7]At the top center is the Club's emblem: a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with mo...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!