By-Laws: The Catholic Club of Philadelphia, 1897.
These materials are owned by the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/ [1/2/10] By-laws contained Article VIII: Seal. "The Seal of the Club . . . th...
Philadelphia : F. McManus, Jr. & Co.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!