Printed, "Catholic Club of Philadelphia: Sixth Annual Election of Directors," 1881.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/3/10]The Club's emblem, centered and appeared above the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!