Handwritten "Report of the Committee on Reception" for the Catholic Club of Philadelphia, May 5, 1883.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/3/19]Lined paper. On last page a small stamp, in blue ink, "Sold by John C. Clark & Sons, 230 Dock Stre...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!