Draft, Report of the Committee on Reception to His Grace, Archbishop Ryan, to the Board of Directors of the Catholic Club, [October 21, 1884].
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/3/24]Lined paper. Small embossed seal of a crown with "Imperial" below it. An accounting by Committee...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!