Printed, "Election of Directors" Held by the Catholic Club of Philadelphia, May 2, 1885.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/3/25]Printed below title, "Election of Directors" appears "To serve for Two Years, From May 2d, 1...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!