Printed, "Election For Directors" Held by the Catholic Club of Philadelphia, May 5, 1894.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/3/53]Printed below title, "Election For Directors" appears "To serve for two years May 5th, 1894....
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!