Notice of Adjourned Meeting of the Catholic Club of Philadelphia From: James F. Martin, Secretary, October 26, 1896.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/3/62]On printed letterhead, "Catholic Club of Philadelphia, 1403 Locust Street." The Club's emble...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!