Printed, Election to the Board of Directors Held by the Catholic Club of Philadelphia, May 6, 1916.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/3/78]The Club's emblem, centered and appeared between the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!