Invitation, To: Catholic Club of Philadelphia Members on Election Day From: S. Edwin Megargee, President, November 3, [1896?].
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/4/3]The Club's emblem, centered and appeared between the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!