Letter, To: Catholic Club of Philadelphia From: Dr. William Pepper, January 10, 1887.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/4/7]Dr. Pepper accepted invitation to the banquet honoring Cardinal Gibbons.. Printed letterhead, "1811 Spru...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!