History, Art History, Global Interdisciplinary Studies
I have worked at Villanova University since 2000 in various capacities. Currently, I am the subject specialist for history, art history, and global interdisciplinary studies and the Director of Research Services and Scholarly Engagement. As subject specialist I meet with students and faculty to assist them with their research, I manage library resources in the fields of history, art history, Irish studies, and global interdisciplinary studies, and I teach research skills to students.
Feel free to contact me if you need assistance with any of the following tasks:
- Literature reviews
- Locating primary sources or data
- Locating secondary sources
- Library databases
- Search queries and/or keyword selection
- Finding cited sources
- Citing sources following Chicago style
- Interlibrary loan
My office is in room 228 on the second floor of the library. Stop by anytime or use my online calendar to schedule an appointment. You can also reach me by email, chat and phone.
- MS in Library and Information Science (Drexel University)
- MA in History (Villanova University)
- MA in Cultural Anthropology (Universität Bayreuth)