Communication, Sociology and Criminology
I am one of the Social Science Librarian's at Falvey Memorial Library. I attended Villanova University for my first Master's in Psychology from 2018 to 2020, and joined the library as an Access Services coordinator a year later.
How can I help you?
For students, I can:
- Recommend the best databases and other scholarly sources to search for your research topic
- Meet with you individually to hash out your topic or discuss research strategies
- Answer your questions via email, phone, or in-person
- Tell you about library services and resources
For faculty, I can:
- Introduce your students to research tools and strategies via a workshop tailored to your class themes or assignments
- Create a Course Guide tailored to your class or to a particular assignment
- Discuss ways to best incorporate information skills and library materials into your class assignments
- Meet with your students individually outside class
- Purchase books and electronic library materials needed for your research and teaching
- Set up a "profile" for you on our book purchasing system so you'll be alerted to new titles as they become available
- Help you develop expert-level search strategies for your research
- Track down tricky citations
- Act as a liaison communicating the department's concerns and needs to library administration
Office: Room 225, 2nd floor of Falvey
Stop by anytime or use my online calendar to schedule an appointment. You can also reach me by email, chat and phone.
Villanova University: Master of Science in Psychology (2020)
Arcadia University, Bachelor of Arts (2018)