Please note the following when submitting requests:
- All reservations are subject to change per any guidance and policies set by Villanova's Event Management Committee and/or the Office of the President.
- Regardless of vaccination status, it is recommended that visitors wear masks inside campus buildings (except when eating and drinking).
- Take the University academic calendar into consideration.
- Familiarize yourself with our events policies and room reservation procedures (PDF) as there are some scheduling restrictions outlined as well.
- Current Venue Options for the Villanova Community can be found here.
Mozilla Firefox browser is the preferred browser when filling out the form.
Questions? Contact: LibraryEvents@villanova.edu (office: 610-519-3872 or 610-519-4458)
- Presentation packs for room 205 are available in Access Services with a valid Wildcard. Each Presentation Pack includes: a set of dry erase markers, a dry eraser and an internet cable. Remotes for monitors/projectors also available for checkout with a Wildcard.
- Once approved, the event/meeting should be registered with the University’s Events Management Committee (If it’s a private/interdepartmental meeting, no need to register)