The purpose of the Collection Management Committee is to oversee the collection management and development activities of the Falvey Library, including those related to special collections and archives. The committee is responsible for the strategic direction of the Library’s collections through a shared decision-making process.
The Collection Management Committee is comprised of:
- University Librarian (chair)
- Director of Resource Management and Description
- Director of Distinctive Collections and Digital Engagement
- A Librarian from each subject team: Humanities, Social Sciences, and STEM
- Metrics and Assessment Librarian
- Acquisitions and Licensing Librarian