The Communication & Marketing Committee is a standing committee formed to communicate and increase the awareness of the value of the Falvey Memorial Library. Members will be expected to take an active role in advising and contributing to communications, programming and marketing efforts aimed at executing the library’s strategic plan, goals and mission.
The Communication & Marketing Committee is comprised of:
- Director of Communication & Marketing (chair)
- Other members of the Communication & Marketing Department
- One member from DCDE
- One member from Access Services
- Two members from Research Services & Scholarly Engagement
- Up to three at-large members from library staff